From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Sabang, Baliuag, Bulacan|
|Service area||Manila-Northern Luzon, Philippines|
|Service type||Provincial Operation|
|Fleet||500+ Buses, (Hino, King Long, MAN, Mitsubishi Fuso, Nissan Diesel, Daewoo, Yutong)|
|Operator||Baliwag Transit Inc.|
Baliwag Transit Inc. is one of the major bus transportation company in the Philippines with offices and terminals in various parts of Luzon. It mainly services routes to and from Metro Manila and Northern and Central Luzon. Most of it's terminals are located in Nueva Ecija, where the main terminal are located in to San Jose City and Cabanatuan City.
Baliwag Transit Inc. was said to be named after its specific place—present-day Baliuag, Bulacan (It is spelled in Filipino as Baliwag) where it came from.
Baliwag Transit, Inc. is owned by Maria Victoria Santiago Vda. de Tengco or popularly known in Baliwag as "Viuda" or "Nanay", a native of Baliuag, Bulacan. Before the bus company was born in the 1960s, she had a hat business in Baliuag and so, the logo of the bus was a hat. The company grew as years went by and became a member of the Baliwag Group of Companies. The children and grandchildren of Dona Victoria currently manage the company.
Though the company has not been involved in major accidents, cases had been filed against it in the past, where its passenger buses bumped another vehicle while en route to a provincial stop.
Issues and Criticisms
Baliwag Transit was known for some complaints made by some passengers due to some discrepancies of the employees. For instance, arrogant conductors are taking advantage to their passengers through fare overcharging, refusal to entertain a passenger for entry even the bus is not fully loaded with passengers (reaching the maximum seating capacity) at any bus stops, and the most notorious of all was making an act of lasciviousness to some female passengers by asking for their cellphone numbers. 
Like other bus companies in the Philippines with exclusive terminals, Baliwag Transit has its own stations. These are located in vital points along the bus routes, where potential passengers can easily converge for boarding.
As of today, Baliwag transit is utilizing Hino, Nissan Diesel, King Long, MAN, and Mitsubishi Fuso and Daewoo as their new units.
Recently Baliwag Transit has also opened a new subsidiary company, Golden Bee Transport and Logistics, Inc., which services the routes Pasay-Cubao to Baliwag, Bulacan, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija and San Jose City, Nueva Ecija and vice versa.
- Metro Manila
- Pengue-Ruyu Highway, Tuguegarao City
- Provincial Destinations
- Nueva Ecija
- Aliaga, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Bongabon, Nueva Ecija
- Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Cabiao, Nueva Ecija via San Isidro, Nueva Ecija|San Isidro & Gapan City, Nueva Ecija *inactive
- Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Gapan City, Nueva Ecija
- General Tinio (Papaya) , Nueva Ecija
- Guimba, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Jaen, Nueva Ecija
- Laur, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Licab, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Palayan City, Nueva Ecija
- Lupao, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Pantabangan, Nueva Ecija via Rizal, Nueva Ecija
- Penaranda, Nueva Ecija
- Quezon, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Rizal, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- San Antonio, Nueva Ecija
- Santa Rosa, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Santo Domingo, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- San Jose City, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Talavera, Nueva Ecija
- Talugtug, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Zaragoza, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Inter-Provincial Destinations
- Golden Bee Transport and Logistics